Tuesday, March 9, 2010

White Flag

I'm having a particularly hard day today. I'm supposed to go to the doctor today, but I don't really want to. It's not going to matter. Michael left on a business trip this morning. He won't be back until late Wednesday night. Today and tomorrow are the two most important days. I tried to make it happen last night and he wouldn't. He wanted to do it this morning. I hate that and wasn't in the mood. It became a huge fight.

He doesn't care how I feel. He doesn't carry around the pain and anguish that I do everyday. He hasn't done anything to help in this process. He hasn't gotten his sperm count done. He never initiates sex. He puts all the pressure on me. He is so weak.

I don't think I care anymore. He's left me alone on two of the most important days. For a business trip. Why should I care to have a baby anymore if he doesn't care?

No comments:

Post a Comment